Wednesday, May 16, 2012

7 Inspirational Quotes On Hard Work...


“My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition. ” - Indira Gandhi

 

“Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.”- Louis Pasteur

 

“I know you've heard it a thousand times before. But it's true - hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don't love something, then don't do it.”- Ray Bradbury

 

“Confidence is the result of hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication.”- Roger Staubach

 

“Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but improves its chances.”- B.J. Gupta

 

“Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but improves its chances.”- Abraham Lincoln

 

“If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all.”- Michelangelo

1 comment: