Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Inside the mind of one of the greatest boxers of all time, Mike Tyson. [10 Quotes | Video]



Source:

1. As long as we persevere and endure, we can get anything we want.

2. Discipline is doing what you hate to do but doing it like you love it.

3. People think I was born this way. They dont know what it took to get this way.

4. When you have something in life that you want to accomplish, greatly, you have to be willing to give up your happiness.

5. Deep in your mind you say, God, I dont want to do this no more, and then you push."

6. No one wants to get up at 4 and run when it's pitch-dark, but it has to be done. The only reason i do it so early is because i believe the other guy isn't doing IT.

7. People wouldn’t want to be in my shoes. They really think that wow I can make the money, I can get rich, but if they had to go through some of the things I had to go through they will cry.

8. These guys who have been lily white and clean all their lives, if they went through what I went through, they would commit suicide. They don't have the heart that I have. I've lived places they can't defecate in."

9. I said I'm gonna stick to this boxing shit. I turned my whole life over to boxing. I turned into a complete animal, I turned into a disciplinarian."

10. Sometimes you can’t have fun accomplishing your goals. Don’t give in.

 Visit .......the life and times... www.HugoDAviles.com to reinforce the importance of why working hard and smart is essential. Twitter: @HugoDAviles

No comments:

Post a Comment