Thursday, September 8, 2011

It is in your blood....

“I made a decision early on in my life to work hard. I’m a “HUSTLER” it’s in my blood.  I’ve chosen this life, so I have to live it. I’ve chosen to be a businessman, so I have to do my business.” – Dame Dash


                                                   
                              http://youtu.be/a83AtbXV9b8   (8min Video Link)

Under the duress that we call life, there are times when we feel that it’s us against the world.  The world can throw many obstacles and variables at your way, but at the end of the day.  If your still standing, then you should have the humility to get down on both knees, and thank the man above for surviving another day.  It takes a very tough attitude and mentality to make it in this tough world, and if you haven’t realized that yet, then well……..I hate to say it…but you might have it coming. 

Like Dame Dash, I made the decision very early on in my life to WORK!  I have never been afraid to get my hands dirty. Whether it’s with my hands, body, or mind, I knew early on in my life that nothing was going to be given to me.  That I had to earn each and every inch, in the football game we call life.   Most of you whom know me, know that I personally hate when people ask me what it is that I do? But I guess that it comes with the territory.  I usually like to mess around with most, and exclaim, ”Well I’m what they call an entrepreneur by day, and a hustler by night.”  I think that I might just have to trademark that statement.

One of the reasons that I like to keep it vague, is because of the fact that I like to keep people on their toes.  These quotes are usually read by an abundant amount of friends and family, so by now…you should have an idea of what type of “REAL” world application I have for my postings.  In all essence, I have made the decision early on in my life to preach on with my own personal hard core philosophies, to those whom might just listen.  At the end of the day, if it motivates and inspires one person to do good, then well…..I guess that it’s all worth it.

Furthermore, enjoy the motivational link by one of my favorite hustlers, and as always… “It’s in your blood.  You have chosen this life, so you have to live it. You have chosen to be a entrepreneur, so get out and do your business!”

1 comment:

  1. Dame Dash is an inspiration to the many moguls on the come up.... The video was MOTIVATING!! thanks for sharing...i really needed this todaY!

    ReplyDelete