For example, when it come to business, most of you know that I tend to over calculate every enter and exit strategy before pulling the trigger. Some of you like to call me a little to conservative or a contrarian if need be, but that’s just the way business should be treated. On the contrary, there are times when I like to step out of the box, and step away from my comfort zone, but only when my gut feeling kicks in. Which leads me to the following example on the mechanics of the “Hugo” thought process. As my tacit and explicit knowledge along with the compounding of my personal conceptual knowledge acts in congruence with the following “Hugo” thought process steps/survey/questions….
1. Why am I doing this?
2. Should I show emotion?
3. How will this decision affect me in the short term?
4. How will this decision affect me in the long term?
5. What is my best Exit Strategy?
6. What is my worst Exit Strategy?
Believe it or not, I actually have this written down in my black small planner that most of you have had the privilege to see me carry. The following questions above allow me to personally evaluate the decisions that I am about to make in business and in life! I will give you a recent example;
There was this woman that I happen to have come across a couple of weeks ago that impressed me... Visually, she was very classy, and most of all had an amazing aura! I am very big on auras. After a very intriguing conversation with her, I could tell that she had an amazing personality that complimented her beauty. Then after asking her a couple of questions and using my own personal survey, I noticed that she was educated and had a great family background. To make a long story short, I decided to start pursuing the conversation with her a little further and noticed that she was an amazing women…..but still had not reached the point of her life where she was able to focus…..as she still loved to party!
Using these traits I decided to step away and reevaluate the situation by applying the following questions/survey;
1. Why am I doing this? -------Well first of all, why not! She is an amazing woman, physically, mentally and spiritually.
2. Should I show emotion? ---------- As of right now, no... The great sun Tzu states, “When you are weak, you should act strong, and when you are strong, you should act weak.”
3. How will this decision affect me in the short term? She would make an amazing friend, or maybe girlfriend, that I know for a fact I could have a lot of fun with.
4. How will this decision affect me in the long term? As of right now, her party habits would affect my business/personal ethics and destroy my discipline. I feel that her lack of focus would affect my drive and goals.
5. What is my best Exit Strategy? Keep her as a friend and colleague
6. What is my worst Exit Strategy? Start becoming involved and lose track of my focus.
Furthermore, after using the following system to formulate a strategy and rationalize my thinking abilities, I then came to the conclusion that I should just play the friend card. As of right now, I am at a point of my life where I CANNOT afford to make mistakes,…..physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, ect… and if I do…..I just have to regroup, re-evaluate, and move on. I guess I can say that I am trying to find a women that can complete me, for the short term and the long term. So….if you have anyone in mind that you can refer, I’m taking applications. Just kidding….